Sunday, February 1, 2015

iMovie

       Video editing, a type of technology I am only slightly familiar with, is something I'm currently tackling. However, the first time I edited a video performance on Final Cut Pro, and this time I am getting the chance to use iMovie. Two different applications, but serving the same purpose at the end of the day. iMovie was pretty easy to get adjusted to, as the layout and display were easy to navigate.  
   As shown in the image above, you can easily view multiple frames of your video, and choose a specific section to edit in the top left corner, while watching in the main screen located in the top right corner.
   Watching a demo on how to use iMovie was also helpful, as it introduced me to the app as well as refreshed my mind on editing videos.
  Overall, iMovie is (so far) pretty simple to navigate and use. It makes creating videos, movies, and any type of film project easy and accessible for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment